Tuesday, April 29, 2008

House!

We signed our lease today! I will have a house to come back to in August - hooray!

Now I just have to worry about acquiring some furniture... at least a bed, anyway!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex

back from Vila. Poor Hamish has Kennel cough - he's on Anti-biotics! It's suddenly v.cold here - quite a shock from V. Harry went snorkeling and now wants to were flippers around the house - makes for slow progress. congrats on the house.
xxL

alex said...

Poor Hamish! I hope he gets better soon. Has he forgiven you for leaving him yet?

So am I gonna need a lot of cold-weather clothes when I come down??

Anonymous said...

Hamish was happy to see us - I put the vapouriser on for him at night, and he gets some chicken broth and treats with the tablets too. He coughs at night mostly, hardly in the day at all. It's lovely and warm outside in the sun - the coldest place is inside as usual. So, you prob don't need that much warm stuff - just warm stuff for around the house, evenings and mornings. xx

Beth said...

Hip hip hooray!! Can't wait to visit :-)