Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas!

Well, it's still Eve Of here, but happy feast day to all you earlybirds back home! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, filled with unrestrained joy and gluttony.
;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Alex, hope you have a good one too!

I'm not too good at the joy, but I think I was fairly successful with the gluttony. I've pretty much been eating steadily since lunchtime! :-/

Time for more icecream cake!

Jessica said...

I take it detox is done with?

Anonymous said...

check email for custad recipe
Laena

Anonymous said...

Was it another fire drill or the real thing? Have you been on any touristy trips yet? We were hoping to go camping up near Maleny but they are forecasting cyclonic weather so we're staying put so far.

Laena

alex said...

Got the custard recipe Laena, thanks. And I don't know what set the alarm off, but I had wet hair and it was freezing - and then it went off again an hour after we got back inside! Argh!