Saturday, February 16, 2008

Grr.

Ok, so I'm having a TechnoDunce moment. I want to post my pictures from the desert museum, but I can't make the vertical ones appear upright - it keeps flipping them back to horizontal. Grr! I'm SURE I've done this before and can't for the life of me remember how! Anyone care to enlighten me? Please?

4 comments:

Beth said...

Bizarre-o! If I think of anything I'll let you know...

Unknown said...

I have no idea how to fix it, so I'm just posting to say that I'd love to see some photos!!

Jessica said...

Are you posting the right files? If you've flipped them, they should be in the 'modified' file in iphoto not in 'originals'. That's all I can think of...

alex said...

I thought I was posting the right ones! I'm sure it's worked before... I'll have another go this weekend after the nightmare marking is done.