Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Zorba the Greek - Yolngu style

This just amuses me no end... a real mood-lifter!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh on humidifier - I have a vapouriser is that different? Anyway some guy in the chemist told me it'd be no good in a qlder but when I finally did buy one - found it really good at night if I have a cold, and you can add diff aromatherapy smells too. Lemon is good for colds etc and nice change from eucalyptus. Rosemary really good for studying!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah, my friend from Darwin had that clip on her MySpaz page for a while. The NT is great for mixed-up culture. I remember once watching a group of Canadian French guys busking in the mall. They started doing the Haka and couldn't understand why we all started laughing.